I feel so embarrassed for putting my blog up on Ravelry when I hardly post anything about knitting or crocheting!!!!!!! augh!! I've gotten more views than I have like, ever! and it really stinks, cause I'd like people to read my blog, but I'm so bad about keeping up with it, and never posting any pictures cause it takes forever to do that. So, gosh flab it! Um, I finally got Ana Paula's book!!! you know, Amigurumi World? AH mazing!!!!! I'm so excited. I've been trying to find it forever. and yet here it is at my local jo ann's!!!! who knew!!? Marching band season is in full swing. games every friday.um, so, yeah. I LOVE my art period. I have pictures. of some of my artwork, and seriously, a year without art has made me a better artist. Right now we are working on silhouettes where I'm drawing morning glories and Amy Brown Faeries. so pretty!!!! I'm also working on a crochet baby blanket for a woman at my church. so many people are having babies!! my cousin Rachel is having one too!! ahhh!!! I thought it would never happen!!! We are so excited. I've wanted to knit as well, but I'm so indecisive on what to make, and the fact that I'm not that good yet, doesn't help much. soo,..
It's been really cool lately cause during the summer I stopped writing in my prayer journal. Now that school has started, I write in it nearly every day. It's so nice to have God always involved in your life. He is seriously changing everything. It's so cool.
How many of you are confused about what college to go to? let me know, cause it's a stinkfest. I'll leave you with this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhVfeOAgmAw
I can't embed it, it does say the h- word at the beginning, but it is not a vulgar song at all. Hopeyou guys like it as much as I do.
TOP AMERICAN PRACTICE FOR KTM RC CUP WORLD FINAL
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment