Monday, December 7, 2009

heylo, I wish I had pictures to post on here. Our computer got a virus and thus caused our computer to be erased, and we haven't downloaded the software nor have I taken pictures either!
noos, news. knews.
I perform at blue fusion tomorrow, vvvvvverrry short notice.......
tomorrow I also turn 17! yayyyy............
sigh,... I feel like I never have anything of importance to say here anymore. I want to post all my art projects on my other blog, and it would be cool to post my knitting and crochet stuff here, but honestly, I have no will to take pictures. or take the time to load them all on here. I could tell you about Edgar Allen Poe, or my adventures to Teen Retreat, or the play I was just in, but, who wants to hear about that? or I could complain about my school. or talk about my faith. sigh,..... I don't know. someone message me with your opinions.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

You asked if people think that what I'm doing is wrong -- absolutely. I have friends who are very supportive, but I have other friends who look at me and tell me that I'm not the right personality to do this, or I have no idea what I'm getting myself into and will be miserable, or that it's an unrealistic goal. I think the important thing is to focus on what God wants for your life, no matter what it is. You will be doing the right thing as long as you're following His will for your life, no matter how insane it sounds. Just make sure it's His dream -- not yours. If it is, it will eventually become your dream, too. Praying for you!